I found an old fire extinguisher in my grandfather’s garage after he passed away, and decided to turn it into a lamp. The whole project took around 12-14 hours, but it was worth it in the end. Below are the 3 videos I shot to show the process. It was my first time shooting any type of instructional video, but I think it turned out well.
- Drill – http://amzn.to/2wcgaw4
- Tin Snips – http://amzn.to/2ikdoBm
- Anvil – http://amzn.to/2vY4w7I
- Ball Pein Hammer – http://amzn.to/2fZ0gBa
- Rivet Tool – http://amzn.to/2g1zZCl
- Rivets – http://amzn.to/2fZtm3d
Leave a Reply