I would like to increase the number of Facebook fans that I share my creations with.
The rules are simple. The contest runs from today through April 30th. For every 10 Facebook fans I have on the 30th, you will get 1% off (up to 50% total) any print in the store. So, for example right now, there are 122 fans which would be worth 12% off anything in the print store. See current prints choices here, though more may be added by the 30th.
However, that is not all. For every 50 fans I have, I will give away one 8×10 print of your choice to some lucky winners — no limit. So if I have 500 fans, I will give away 10 prints, if I have 1000 then 20 prints, and, unlike some contests, you can win multiple times. One lucky winner will receive a 16×20 of their choice.
There are multiple ways to enter.
- “Like” Photokapi on Facebook. 1 entry, but you must comment on this post too for it to count.
- Follow me on Twitter and re-tweet this post and make sure you tag me in your post @photokapi. 1 entry.
- Comment/Critique previous posts, no matter how old – 1 entry per post, only rule is comments and critiques must be real, not just “Nifty” or “Cool!”. I am the sole judge on this one; it can be praise or criticism, but it has to be thought out.
- Follow me on Pinterest. – 1 entry
- Pin this post (see pin button below) – 1 entry
Comment on this post with the ways you entered, so I can match them up.
Fine Print: All categories (except People) are available as a print choice. Some photos will need to be cropped as an 8×10. International winners may not be eligible for prizes, but will still receive the coupon for discount on purchases. Coupon does not include shipping costs. My decision is final. No amount of begging or pleading will get me to change it, though a pan of brownies might get you an extra entry. Winners will be determined by random.org in the first week of May. Any substitutions are at my sole discretion. No cash value. Not valid in the states or countries it’s not valid in.